What is a University Entrance Qualification?

The "University Entrance Qualification" is your high school diploma.

Please, note that German university administrations expect you to hand in a copy of this diploma for your enrolement and for registering at the examination office (notwithstanding the fact that you have already obtained a B.A. and a M.A.). Thus, we ask you to upload the respective certificates for you application.

Last update on 2017-06-20 by Christoph Hilgert.

Go back