CfA: Up to three PhD scholarships by the GS OSES at Universität Regensburg
GS OSESUR welcomes applications for up to three doctoral scholarships/grants on April 1, 2021. The funding will be awarded for an initial 18 months, with an extension of 24 months possible following a successful progress assessment (i.e. a total of 42 months).
The doctoral scholarships are granted at a monthly rate of EUR 1,365 (plus EUR 103.- monthly material cost allowance) plus travel funds and, if applicable, childcare allowances based on the guidelines of the DFG.
- very good graduate degree (Master’s, Magister, German Diploma, State Examination or equivalent degree) in, or related to, one of the fields mentioned above
- independent research project within the fields of interest to the Graduate School
- interest in interdisciplinary research questions and openness for entanglements, transnational approaches and spatial perspectives
- a covering letter (max. 1 page) outlining your motivation for applying
- outline of your proposed doctoral project (4-6 pages)
- work plan and schedule
- abstract of the Master’s thesis (or equivalent)
- two references from university lecturers or professors
Please submit your complete application by email (in one PDF file, 5 MB max.) to the administration office of the Graduate School at: email@example.com (reference: Application Doctoral scholarship).
Deadline for applications is December 20, 2020.
For more information on the application process, please contact the managing director of the GS OSESUR, Dr. Heidrun Hamersky, at firstname.lastname@example.org.